A Guided Journey On The Road to the Cure Symposium DVDCategory: Store
This jam-packed “A Guided Journey On The Road to the Cure” Symposium DVD will make a wonderful gift for the person with Parkinson’s and/or their caregiver.
Ten exemplary experts addressing:
- The When And How Of Caregiving @Home 4 YOU, Rhiannon Acree, CEO of Cambrian Homecare of Long Beach, CA
- Living Life At The End Of Life, Howard Cohen, MD, HMDC of Family Hospice Care, Palm Springs, CA
- Assembling The Pieces Of The Elder Law Puzzle, Elder Law Attorney William R. Remery, Glendale, CA
- Is Your Financial House In Order? David Thatcher, CFP and Chris Risenmay, CFP of Palm Desert
- Medi-Cal And VA Benefits, Lisa Ramsey of Medi-Cal Consulting Services, Inc. of Corona, CA.
- Off Episodes, Psychosis and Medical Marijuana were covered in brief discussions Jo Rosen
- Intently listened to by everyone was The Impact Of TMJ Disorder And Sleep eloquently described by Dr. Maryam Bakhtiyari, DDS, DABCO, FAACP, DIBO, FIAO from Manhattan Beach, CA
- Clinical Trials Provide Some Of The Missing Pieces In The Parkinson’s Puzzle presented by Tim Welke of Asclepes Research Centers of Panorama City, CA
- And the pièce de résistance, On The Road to the Cure: The Science presented by Ranya Alexander, M.D., Ph.D. and Arvind Bhambri, Ph.D. of ICBII from La Jolla, CA.